Union Public Service Commission has issued the CDS II Application Form 2016 and the results will also be posted on this website only.The candidates those who are applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for admission to the Examination. The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Eligibility for CDS II Application Form 2016
Combined Defense Services Examination CDS II Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|I.M.A.||Degree of a Recognized University or Equivalent|
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from Recognized University|
|Air Force Academy||Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Engineering|
|Officer’s Training Academy 103rd SSC Course||Professional and Technical Qualification|
|Officer’s Training Academy 17th SSC Women Course|
For IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
For Officer’s Training Academy:
CDS II 2016 Exam Notification
Follow these steps to Apply Online for CDS II 2016:
- Go to the above link.
- Click on Online Application and then on CDS II Exam.
- Now fill the form after reading all the instructions.
- The information should be correct or in details.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph on the given space for photograph.
- Pay the application fees of Rs.200/- via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
Important Dates: CDS II 2016 Exam
- Releasing of Notification: 16th July 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 12th August, 2016
- Date of Examination: October 23rd, 2016
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by SSB.
Online CDS II Application Form 2016 – UPSC (CDS) 2016
Candidates are notified that CDS II Application Form 2016 has been uploaded.This exam is very important for every bank student.We wish all students a very good luck for their exam.Candidates can comment on the comment box given below If needed help.Keep visiting www.parikshakunji.in.