SSC JE 2018 Shift 1 Exam Analysis – 25 Jan SSC JE Shift 1 & 2 exams are successfully conducted in various examination centers today. Candidates those who are looking for the SSC JE 25 Jan Analysis 2018 shift wise. They can see the full SSC Junior Eng Morning & Evening Shift Asked Questions below with the analysis. We remind you again that the Official website of Staff Selection will release the Answer key after 2-3 weeks of time after the exams. Candidates can especially go to the main website of the SSC i.e ssc.nic.in to download the SSC JE 2018 Pre Answer key to match their answers. Also see the SSC JE pre-2018 Expected cutoff category wise for SC, ST, OBC, GEN below. SSC JE 25 Jan Asked Questions 2018 is down below, Check it out.
- 1 SSC JE 25 Jan Morning Analysis 2018
- 2 25 Jan SSC JE Evening Exam Analysis 2018
- 3 SSC JE 25 Jan Electrical Asked Questions
SSC JE 25 Jan Morning Analysis 2018
Staff Selection Commission organized the JE(Junior Engineering) Paper for the candidates who have to appear on 25 Jan Date. The SSC JE 2018 examination was conducted in two shifts i.e, Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon] and Evening Shift [02.00 PM to 04.00 PM]. Every aspirant thus now searching for the Full exam analysis of SSC JE 25 Jan to see that at what level the paper has come. And how they have performed today. The SSC JE 2018 expected cutoff will depend on the Paper level, candidates appeared.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer|
|Location||All Over India|
|Examination date||22nd Jan to 29th Jan 2018|
25 Jan SSC JE Evening Exam Analysis 2018
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
SSC JE 25 Jan Electrical Asked Questions
SSC JE 25 General Awareness Analysis 2018
25 Jan SSC JE Mechanical Asked Questions
- What is the unit of Surface Tension?
- Which property is responsible for Capillary Action?
- What is the relation between Modulus of Rigidity (G), Bulk Modulus (K) & Elasticity Modulus (E).
- What does the First Law of Thermodynamics States?
- One question on PV Diagram of Diesel Cycle was asked.
- Two numerical were asked on Degree of Freedom.
- There was one question asked based on Equivalent Torque and Equivalent Bending.
- One numerical was asked on Principle Stress.
- One question was asked on Iron – Carbon Diagram.
- Question based on Weber’s Number.
- Discharge formula for V- notch.
- Which unit is not dimensionless?
- One question was asked on Assumption in Bernoulli’s Equation.
- What is the discharge formula for rectangular notch?
- What is the relation between Shear Stress and Deformation in Pseudo Plastic?
- An object is 60% submerged. Find its Specific Gravity.
- In a partially submerged body, the value of buoying force will be less/more/equal to the volume displaced?
- Velocity potential function & Φ are given, find the Velocity.
- What is the Specific Speed of Kaplan Turbine?
- In a Diesel Engine, what enters first in the cylinder?
- What is the value of maximum deflection in simply supported beam subjected to point load?
- What is the ratio of buckling load in case of both fixed and hinged column?
- Heat transfer is governed by which law of thermodynamics?