SSC JE Evening Shift Paper 2018 – SSC Je 2018 Evening shift was successfully ended with the Difficult session. Candidates those who are looking for the SSC JE 2018 Shift 2 Answer key of 23 Jan. They have to wait for the Answer key to be released by the official site. Aspirants can see the 23 Jan SSC JE 2018 Asked Questions From shift 1 & Shift 2 mention in the direct links below. The official SSC JE 2018 Answer sheet for Civil/Mechanical will be announced after 1 week of time. Also for the SSC JE expected cutoff 2018, you can get the idea from the previous year cutoff.
NOTE: The tentative ssc response sheet answer key are provided below. Click on the updated link below.
SSC JE 23 Jan Exam Analysis 2018
SSC has uploaded a notification of JE 2018 on their official site for the aspirants who are interested in it. There are many aspirants who yearly participate in this JE exam to get recruited in the Junior Eng job. The SSC JE 2018 pre exam will be held from 22 Jan to 29 Jan 2018. Lakhs of candidates have applied for the SSC JE 2018 exam. Below is the 23 Jan SSC JE Exam Analysis that may help with good attempts & bad attempts. SSC JE 2018 Answer keys for each set will be announced after 3-4 weeks of time.
|Subjects||Attempts||No of Questions||Level|
|General Intelligence, Reasoning||29-34||50||Difficult|
|General Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)||65-70||100||Moderate|
23 Jan SSC JE Asked Questions 2018
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
- Surajkund Mela is held in?
- Ganga river in Bangladesh is known as?
- NPS is regulated by whom?
- Monetary Policy is made by?
- Budget is prepared and presented by?
- Myopia is caused because of?
- Marble cancer is caused by?
- Taxila was capital of?
- Who is the chief of BCCI?
- The red colour of blood is due to what?
- Who was first presiding president of the constituent assembly?
- Which metal is in liquid form at room temperature?
- Where will FIFA WC 2018 take place?
- MP shares its border with how many states?
- ARDC in NABARD stands for?
- Kumbh Mela is added in world heritage by?
- Nagaland was formed in which year?
- The first meeting of the constituent assembly was held at which place?
- The tropic level in an ecological pyramid is divided into how many parts?
- Find the resistivity of the given circuit?
- State the relation between alpha & beta in electronics
- Find the base and collector current of the given circuit?
- Find the shunt resistance of the ammeter?
- Find the resistance so that the bridge is balanced.
- What is the function of Interpole in DC?
- Find the Equivalent resistance of the given circuit? (2)
- What do you mean by High Torque Motor?
- If excitation is increased, what effect does it shows for the load constant
SSC JE 2018 Expected cutoff
Note:- Type your roll no. and password and exam date and see the ssc 2018 je response sheet