WBPSC CS 28 Jan Answer key WBCS Asked Questions 2018
WBCS 28 Jan Answer key 2018 – West Bengal public service commission (WBPSC) has performed the civil service pre exam within the date of 28 January 2018. The examination took place as reported by the schedule by the WB PSC Organization. The main exam will be conducted after the pre exam in the month of July. Applicants shortlisted from the preliminary exam will be allowed to sit in the Civil service main exam. Now as soon as the exam is over, individuals are waiting around for a certified WBCS 28 Jan pre answer key. The actual answer key should have every one of the correct solutions belonging to the exam questions. With the aid of it, applicants might get a good idea concerning their possible results and in addition they might also calculate the expected wb civil service 2018 pre results. The particular WBCS 28 Jan pre answer key is going to be uploaded within the WBPSC official website www.pscwb.org.in. It will probably be easily obtainable in PDF format after 2-3 weeks of time.
Note: WBCS 2018 Booklet A Answer key link is direct below the full article.Click on that link below.
- 1 WB Civil Service Pre Answer key 2018
- 2 Made easy WBCS Pre 2018 Answer key
- 3 28 Jan WB CS Pre Question Paper 2018
WB Civil Service Pre Answer key 2018
The official WBCS 2018 Pre answer key for WBPSC preliminary civil service hasn’t release yet. WBPSC will issue a alert notice on their site in regards to this. The official answer key will likely be offered by www.pscwb.org.in. It’s going to be accessible in Sets i.e WBCS 28 jan Pre answer key A B C D . Candidates can acquire the answer key and match up their answers. They are going to be capable of calculating the expected results while using the the assistance of the 28 Jan WB Civil Serivce answer key. Candidates also have to score a minimum qualifying marks for being selected for the following main exam stage of recruitment. The WB CS Pre 2018 cut off marks are going to be released together with the results at pscwb.org.in.
Made easy WBCS Pre 2018 Answer key
- On average, air contains ————–% of water vapor.
- Who founded Anushilan Samiti of Decca?
(D)Jatindra Nath Mukherjee
- Expenditure for public administration falls under
(D)None of above
- All electromagnetic wave have the same
(C)wavelength in vacuum
(D)speed in vacuum
- Who won the women’s singles title in the world Badminton championship in Glasgow?
(A) P.V. Sindhu
(B) Sayaka Hirota
(C) Nozomi Okuhara
(D) Jia Yifan
- Who founded ‘Satyashodhak Samaj’?
(A) B. R. Ambedkar
(B) Gopal Hari Deshmukh
(C) Sri Narayan Guru
- Apicco movement associated with nature conservation was led by
(A)Sarala Ben of Ahmedabad
(B)Mira Ben of Rajkot
(C)Pandu Rao Hegde of Sirsi
(D)Sundarlal Bahuguna of Kasauni
- the speed of sound is faster in
- Which city was set to host an International Puppet Festival From October 26, 2017?
- Who was elected the first President of the All India Trade union Congress(AITUC) October 31, 1920?
(B)Subhash Chandra Bose
(C)Lala Lahpat Rai
- Leader of Lucknow during the revolt of 1857 was
(A) Bahadur Shah
(D)Begum Hajrat Mahal
- Lifespan of red blood cells is ________days.
- The Global Wildlife Programme, 2017 witnessed the release of which documents?
(A)National Wildlife Action Programme
(C)Both (A) and (B)
(D)None of the above
- Which Governor General of India advocated rapid railway construction in India?
- Who is the author of the book “O do what I do”?
(B)Raghuram G Rajan
- If we add salt to pure water, its boiling point will
(D)None of the above
- ‘Indian Independence League’ was founded by
(C)C. R. Das
- Who first came to india for trading purposes?
- Which Bank made inaugural event of first digital branch named ‘CANDI’ in Bengalura, recently?
- Muscle fatigue is due to accumulation of
- Which day is celebrated every year on 5th of December by Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) of the United Nations?
(A)World Soil Day
(B)World Health Day
(C)World Irrigation Day
(D)World Anti-Starvation Day
- Who among the following gave a systematic critique of the moderate politics of Indian National Congress in a series of articles entitled “New Lamps for Old”?
(B)R. C. Dutt
(C)Syed Ahmad Khan
(D)None of the above
- President of Indian National Congress at the time of independence was
(B)J. B. Kripalani
(C)Jawahar Lal Nehuru
(D)Moulana Abul Kalam Azad
- Short-sight defect could be corrected by a
(D)None of the above
- What is the rank of India as per 16th Global Retail Index Published in 2017?
- Who was the Nawab of Bengal at the time of Battle of Buxar(1764)?
- A is the father of B, C is the brother of A, F is the sister of B. If M is the father of A, Then establish a relationship between F and C.
(A)Daughter and Father
(B)Husband and Wife
(C)Brother and Sister
(D)Niece and Uncle
- Which country celebrated its First Gay Marriage on October 1, 2017?
- Red + Green + Blue =?
- The resolution on Fundamental Rights was adopted by the Congress at its
- The constitution of India was adopted on
(A)January 26, 1950
(B)January 26, 1949
(C)November 26, 1949
(D)December 31, 1949
- There are six books A, B, C, D, E and F. B, C and E have blue covers while the rest have red covers.D and F are new books while the rest are old books. A, C and D are law reports while the rest are of physics. Which is the red covered new law report book?
- International Day of Peace was observed on which theme in 2017?
(A)’Together for Peace : Respect, Safety and Dignity for All’.
(B)’United for Peace : Respect, Safety and Dignity for All’.
(C)’Together for Peace : Respect, Dignity and Safety for All’.
(D)’Together for Peace : Dignity, Respect and Safety for ALL’.
- The number of milk teeth in man is
- Who was the editor of the ‘Hindoo Patriot’?
(C)Sisir Kumar Ghosh
(D)Harish Chandra Mukherjee
- Which one of the following offices has not been provided by the Indian Constitution?
(A)Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha
(B)Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha.
(C)Deputy Speaker of State Legislative Assembly
(D)Deputy Prime Minister
- If, + stands for division; x stands for addition; – stands for multiplication / stands for subtraction, which of the following equation is correct?
(A)36 + 6 – 3 x 5 / 3 = 24
(B)36 x 6 + 7 / 2 – 6 = 20
(C)36 / 6 + 3 x 5 – 3 = 40
(D)36 – 6 + 3 x 5 / 3 = 74
- Who denounced the Congress as ‘ microscopic minority’?
(A)Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- What is the ratio of the perimeter of the shaded region to the circumference of the circle?
- A) 3/4
- B) 4+pie/4pie
- C) 2pie/4+pie
- D) 4+pie/2pie
- (Ex.) President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the 77th Session of the Indian History Congress in which state?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) None of the above
28 Jan WB CS Pre Question Paper 2018
Organization Name: WBPSC
Exam Name: Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018
Category: Answer key
Official website: pscwb.org.in
Status: Soon Available…
Download WBCS 2018 Preliminary Answer key PDF
1- Firstly candidates must log onto the website www.pscwb.org.in
2- After logging on to the website then click on the answer key section
3- Select the Civil service exam Main
4- Download the answer key
5- Crosscheck your answers
6- Take a print out.
WBCS 2018 Pre Answer key (Soon Available)
WBCS 2018 Pre exam Expected Cutoff
WBCS Previous Cutoff Pre exam